THE BED DEFILED - Disharmony After Matrimony? Why?
Christian, Family & Relationships, Marriage
The Publisher's Notebook Limited
November 16, 2015
- Chapter 1: Single, Alone or Lonely - are they the same?
- Chapter 2: Getting Married? What's Your Motive?
- Chapter 3: Dealing with Fear
- Chapter 4: What is Defilement?
- Chapter 5: Abstaining - Sweeter Honeymoon or Period of Sanctification?
- Chapter 6: Understanding Covenants
- Chapter 7: Can We Survive The Onslaught?
- Chapter 8: The Couple That Prays Together
Here is your chance to get your paperback edition of my book THE BED DEFILED.
Sylvia M Dallas
Poet, Author, Photographer and Teacher of the Word and CEO and Director of Creator Services at The Publisher's Notebook Limited based in Jamaica. She is married to Rohan Dallas, is a proud grandmother, loves coffee (Jamaican, of course), loves great tasting and healthy food, love to cook and is an unabashed follower of Jesus Christ. Her books AND THE PRISONERS HEARD THEM, THE RIGHT KIND OF INTIMACY and THE BED DEFILED are available on Amazon.